Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The First Week

Before I started I set the following goal:

Day 1: 10 juggles
Day 2: 15 juggles
Day 3: 20 juggles

The first day after about half an hour I was able to do 10 juggles one time.

The second day I was able to do 14 juggles, with 10-12 more consistently. I juggled frequently throughout the day, in 10 to 30 minute sessions. I juggled roughly for about an hour of total time.

The third day I was not able to do 15 juggles. I could consistently hit 12-14 juggles but not break the 15 mark.

At this point I really began to see the importance of being able to juggle with both feet. My right foot is dominate and my left foot is terrible. You may be able to juggle decently on your strong foot but if you are an amateur like me, there will be many times where you will need to use your weak foot.

Instead of working towards higher numbers with each day, I decided to spend more time developing my left (Weaker) foot.

This past week I have spent roughly an hour a day juggling. I am now understanding the correct rhythm and see myself being able to juggle to higher numbers relatively soon. I am still limited to 15 juggles but I think once I overcome the obstacle I will be getting better quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment